Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
Monument created by Gaston Dintrat (1889-1964) and put up in 1957 at the initiative of the town of Bourg-de-Péage and the Vercors Pioneers Association, to recall the departure of 700 young men of the Romans – Bourg-de-Péage area after the Normandy invasion. The monument was put up in the middle of the town, on the May 8, 1945, square on the south wall of the Marist school.