Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
On June 20, 1940, the French Engineering Corps brought down to arches of the bridge over the Rhône linking Valence and Grange-Guilherand. Traffic was restored on May 1, 1941 by means of temporary Pigeaud metal bridges. Reconstruction and widening of the bridge were completed in 1944, but the bridge was damaged by bombing, and in August 1944 the two arches on the Granges side were destroyed by Allied bombing.
Source: Patrimoine Rhône-Alpes
- Historic site