Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
Stone marker in the Chièze district, in memory of the murderous foray of the milice and the Feldgendarmerie on April 22, 1944, against the maquis of the surrounding districts. A marker was put up in November 1944 at La-Champ-des-Cayres, and in 1945 the Chièze district was chosen by the liberation committees of Araules and Yssingeaux to recall the deaths of five members of the FFI (French Interior Forces), the Wodli camp and four inhabitants killed in reprisal.