Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
A display panel recalls the Prophets' School, a Bible studies center created in Istor by Jewish refugees in 1943-44. It was put up in June 2010 by the Friends of Old Tence during the ceremonies awarding the medal of Righteous among nations to the Fournier family, who took in and concealed refugees, and mentions their involvement in rescues, intellectual resisant and armed resistance.
- Civil resistance
- Population movements