Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
Immeuble du Grand Hôtel
This avenue, built at the beginning of the twentieth century, until 1940 was called Président Faure avenue, but was renamed as Maréchal Pétain avenue. This hotel was requisitioned by the Germans in 1942; the Kommandatur moved in during November, with the mission of administering the occupied region.