Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
In 1942, the German army moved into the Aurelle plain, in the town of Bidon, and began building a number of structures, radar, and artillerie.
Air traffic was kept under surveillance every 50 km in the Rhône valley, from the Mediterranean to Lyon. When the Germans abruptly drew back from the area in 1944, they blew everything up. Today, nothing remains but some ruins.
Further information: André Vermorel
- Historic site