Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
Plaque marking the Oak of the Resistance. On November 8, 1940, this oak was baptized Maréchal Pétain Oak; it was re-baptized by three loggers in secret on February 13, 1944, as the "Gabriel Péri Oak", after the deputy killed by occupation troops in 1942. In 1982, it was officially renamed the "Oak of the Resistance".
- Commemorative plaque
- Free groups
- Civil resistance
- Armed Resistance