Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
Plaque set up at la Croix-Rue, on the site of camp Henri-Barbusse, which in June 1944, meant 160 men. The camp was directed by Captain Marcel Bouchard. In 2010, the plaque was set up despite the opposition of the mayor and the town council.
Source: ANACR 03
- Commemorative plaque
- Armed Resistance