Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
Plaque with a matching graffit recalling that the building, which was rebuilt by the Boy and Girl Scouts between 2004 and 2007, was first built by two German POWs, Raff and Schnepf, in 1945.
Address : Allée Marcellin Champagnat , 07200 Saint-Etienne-de-FontbellonSee on map
Themes and resources
- Commemorative plaque