Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
Resistance Monument, in honor of the dead of the Seventh Company, killed on June 20, 1944. At the same time as the battle of the gorges of the Truyère, the village of Anterrieux was burned to the ground.
The monument was built on the initiative of the 7th Company Veterans Friendly Society, that paid for it by subscription and by events organized in Clermont-Ferrand; it was inaugurated on June 20, 1947.
Source: Association des Maquis et Cadets de la Résistance du Cantal