Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
Stone marker where the battle of the iron bar took place on June 20 1944.
The marker was placed in 1999, on the initiative of the Anterrieux Museum Association, which paid for it. It was inaugurated on June 20, 2000, on the 56th anniversary of the fighting.
Source: Association des Maquis et Cadets de la Résistance du Cantal