Monument in honor of Jean Moulin and André Lassagne. This monument was first suggested in 1954 by the Friends of André Lassagne, and approved by the City Council on March 8, 1954, then modified in accordance with the view of the Départemental Commission for Sites and Landscapes, which preferred a monument in tribute to both André Lassagne and Jean Moulin. The plaque was installed in 1957.
For further information: Carte des lieux de mémoire de la ville de Lyon
- Civil resistance