Stone marker indicating the location of a clandestine landing field used to bring supplies to the Resistance. The first landing was of a C-47 at 3am on the night of July 6-7 1944. As it could not go back to England at night, it stayed all day on July 7. The runway was behind the industrial buildings below the woody hillside.
- Parachute sites