Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
Stone marker in tribute to the University of Strasbourg, which moved to Clermont-Ferrand in 1939. In July 1940, Professor Zeller, a historian, and Professor Lassus, an archeologist, brought the Alsatian students together to work on a dig in Gergovie. While they worked on the archeological dig, the students set up not a maquis but a breeding ground for resistants for the movements that were organized at the end of 1942, after the Germans occupied the Southern zone.
- Civil resistance
- Population movements
- Armed Resistance