Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
Commemorative plaque inaugurated on September 2, 1995, by De Lassus Saint Genies, inscribed with the follwing:
"During the summer of 1944, thanks to the help of the people of l'Escoulin, Lieutenant Colonel Legrand (de Lassus St Genies), the head of the FFI (French Interior Forces) in Drôme, set up in the Maillets district the Headquarters from which orders coordinating maquis actions intended to liberate the département were sent out."
- Commemorative plaque
- Civil resistance