Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
Commemorative monument put up in 1922, made up of a column and an exedra. La colonne is topped by a sculpture of a winged victory; further down is affixed a sculpture of a poilu, with at his feet a sculpture of a woman watching her child guided by an angel. The exedra, with the engraved figures "1939" and "1945" facing each other, includes two frescoes in relief showing a soldier bidding his family good-bye and a family mourning a dead soldier.
Source: Les monuments aux morts