Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
Plaque on the Town Hall in Maurines, recalling that the Revanche group, one of the first military maquis in Cantal, which was founded at Chaudes-Aigues on September 27, 1943, went underground in Maurines on October 9, 1943. The plaque was paid for by the Revanche group, and put up on the initiative of Colonel Henri Crevon (alias Major Pasteur) and was inaugurated on June 7, 1981.
Source: Association des Maquis et Cadets de la Résistance du Cantal
- Commemorative plaque