Voir les témoignages à propos de ce site
et donner le votre
Memospace site de partage de lieux historiques
Plaque affixed to a wall along departementale road 103 to commemorate the round-up of June 29, 1943, at the Maison des Roches, which had been rented since 1942 as a safe-house for dozens of persecuted students: Spanish refugees, antinazis, Jews and internees from the camps in the south. The plaque was put up in 2003 after a chance encounter between Antonio Plazas, an escapee who has a bouquet of flowers laid at the Roches each year and the new owners of the place, the ceramicists Arlette and Marc Simon.
- Commemorative plaque
- Population movements